The User has the right to refund the train ticket purchased on the PolishTrains service before the date of departure.
- Domestic ticket:Refund can be made up to 20 minutes before departure. The cancellation of domestic train ticket is associated with deduction of the fee charged by the Carrier (in the amount of 15% of the ticket price) and the fee charged by the PolishTrains service.
- International ticket: Refund of a international train ticket is associated with the deduction of the fee charged by the Carrier (its amount depends on the type of ticket, tariff and Carrier) and the fee charged by the PolishTrains service.
In case of paper tickets refund is possible only after the tickets have been physically sent to the PolishTrains service. The ticket should be delivered before the end of the period in which the return can be made.
The amount due to the User for the returned ticket is sent to the User by the same channel, which he made the payment for the ticket, within to 7 days from the date of receipt by PolishTrains the amount from the Carrier.
The User has the right to exchange the ticket before the departure date of the train.
- Domestic ticket: Exchanges can be made up to 20 minutes before departure, within parameters such as: date, time, type of discount (amount of discount). The new ticket must be associated with the original route of travel and must not vary in scope: number of passengers, departure station, first and last name of the traveler.
- If the price of a new ticket is higher than the price of the exchanged ticket, the actual exchange will take place only after the payment has been made and provided that the surcharge has been made min. 20 minutes before departure of the train to which the mentioned ticket applies. Link to the surcharge will be sent after completing the form below and correct confirmation of the exchange.
- If the price of the new ticket is lower than the price of the exchanged ticket, the difference will be refunded to the account or card used during the booking process.
- International ticket: Exchanges can be made depending on the conditions specified by specific Carriers.
In case of a ticket change, the PolishTrains service charges a non-returnable fee of 10% of the price of the ticket changed however, in the amount not less than 5 PLN.
Refunds and exchanges are only possible for tickets purchased through EuroPodróże.pl and PolishTrains.eu