- Refund can be made up to 20 minutes before departure.
- Refund is associated with deduction of the feecharged by the Carrier and the fee charged by the PolishTrains.eu service.
- The amount due to the User for the refunded ticket is sent within to 3 days
- Exchanges can be made up to 30 minutes before departure.
- Exchanges can be made depending on the connection within parameters such as: date, time, type of discount (amount of discount), name and surname of the passenger.
- The new ticket charges a non-returnable fee in terms of the number of people and stations.
Refunds and exchanges are only possible for tickets purchased through PolishTrains.eu, EuroPodróże.pl and EuroPoezdka.com
Free hotline is available for our customers: 12 345 16 61 (fee in accordance with the operator`s tariff).
Complete the return form
The data should be consistent with those provided when purchasing the ticket. In the event of a discrepancy, the ticket will not be refunded.
Select a return ticket
The selected ticket will be automatically refunded. The refund amount will be transferred to the account or card used to pay for the ticket.
Receive a return receipt
A return confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail. If there is no message in your main box, please check the SPAM box.
Complete the exchange form
The data should be consistent with those provided when purchasing the ticket. In the event of a discrepancy, the exchange may not be completed.
Select a new connection
After selecting the ticket, you will be redirected to the exchange mode, where you should select a new connection from the list and confirm the exchange.
Collect the exchanged ticket
A new ticket will be sent to you by e-mail and SMS. If there is no message in your main box, please check the SPAM box.